Your Four-Legged Family Is Welcome At Our French Quarter Hotel
The Bienville House Hotel is a pet-friendly New Orleans hotel. Guests traveling with pets will have a mat, two bowls, a treat and a brochure placed in their guest room prior to arrival. The brochure includes a pet map, pet hotel polices, and a “pet in room” key-card.
We are happy to provide our guests who choose to travel with their pets a safe and accessible environment.
We ask that pet owners understand that our hotel policies are strictly enforced for the safety and consideration of other guests, our staff and our hotel.
1. All pets should be kenneled in an appropriate manner if left unattended in your guest room. We ask that you not leave your pet unattended for long periods of time as this may inconvenience other hotel guests.
2. A $100.00 non-refundable cleaning fee and an additional $25.00 per night “pet rate” will be assessed upon arrival. These fees are non-negotiable.
3. The hotel requires all guests staying with their pets to sign a “pet waiver” explaining regulations and conditions upon arrival.
4. Please call Housekeeping when you are ready to have your room serviced. Housekeeping is available from 9 am to 5 pm daily.
5. Please place “pet in room” keycard in the lock of your door during your stay