Each year, COOLinary New Orleans offers up generous two- and three-course meals for unbeatable prix fixe prices all over the city.
Whether you choose a two-course lunch option for $20 or a three-course brunch or dinner option for $39 (brunch is new this year!), you can enjoy some of New Orleans’ most noted restaurants for a small fraction of the normal price. You can find the whole list of restaurants here, but if you need help on where to start, we’ve collected a few best bets:
- Criollo: This Creole-fusion restaurant is the on-site restaurant for our sister property, Hotel Monteleone. The lunch meal includes two courses for just $20; choose from an appetizer and an entree… but wait, there’s more: unlike many COOLinary lunch offerings, this one includes dessert. Try the Mile High Parfait with raspberry sauce.
- Commander’s Palace: We’ll let you in on a local secret: martinis at lunch are just 25 cents with the purchase of an entree. They’ll stop you after 3, but trust us… you only need 3!
- Grand Isle: You’ll taste fresh Gulf seafood and seasonal ingredients at Grand Isle in the Central Business District. The stuffed boudin balls are an awesome appetizer, and the chili butter baked fish salad is an ideal choice for lunch.
- Vacherie: Southern cuisine inspired by the small Louisiana town of Vacherie. The BBQ Shrimp and Grits with pork belly smothered grits is a unique take on the traditional shrimp and grits plate.
- Muriel’s Jackson Square: Find classic New Orleans cuisine right next to St. Louis Cathedral. Try the gumbo for starters, then move on to double-cut pork chops and pain perdu bread pudding for dessert.
- Charcoal Gourmet Burger Bar: A tasty wild card for the dinner menu: try the Kobe beef burger. Another worthy choice is the Health Nut Salad overflowing with quinoa, grilled salmon, and vegetables. This menu also includes demi-portions of appetizers and a full-size (and delicious) dessert.
- Restaurant R’Evolution: Eggs a la creme with Gulf fish meuniere… the perfect brunch, we think. Crave something sweet at brunch? Their COOLinary menu includes strawberry pain perdu.
- St. Roch Market: This food and grocery market lets you choose from several vendors, including a fresh juice bar, seafood options, and much more.
- Mizado Cocina: Mizado offers a Latin twist on brunch with dishes like Tres Leches French Toast, studded with sweet plantains. Since this brunch is extra-affordable (just $25), so you can order a cocktail, too!
Visit New Orleans for COOLinary Restaurant Month
August is the perfect time to save big on your trip to New Orleans. COOLinary offers extraordinary savings on dining experiences all over town, and you can still take advantage of our special summer hotel rates.
It’s not too late for a last-minute summer getaway. Book your room today!#COOLinary is here! We're headed to @criollo_NOLA and a few other spots around town Click To Tweet